Sunday 16 August 2015

Random Musings


This is an impromptu post and the picture above is suppose to represent 'spiritual balance'. I feel so calm and light as I pour out a little bit of the words that is floating within me right now.

*****
As I surrendered to the magic that is Sunday in church this afternoon, I experienced a little miracle. But before I blurt it out, I would like to say this first 'Church is everyday, but Sundays are just special" and the choir said Amen. Mind blowing  or what scripture right there and maybe that is all someone out there needs to know right now.
Don't wait for Sundays to have a conversation with God or seek re-alignment with your spirituality if you feel messed up or down. Get down on your knees on the floor, throw a hissy fit and get down with it, because God can hear you loud and clear, and you don't need the perfect place or setting but right where you are now!!

*****
I started practising yoga for balance and fitness, one thing I struggled with was standing on my toe and to take my practise further, it was necessary to close your eye in order to feel the balance, re-align your body and focus your intention. Naturally I struggled, eyes closed, on my toes, swaying from side to side, forward backward, it was a mess, but I kept trying.

*****
You will never catch me with my eyes wandering, ain't got eye for anyone but you *inserts music* I love closing my eyes in worship, anywhere, anytime and I don't mind because I feel so much closer to God when I shut everything down,  which also includes bare feet's (sorry I am one of those people)  So as always, with arching feet, shoes discarded, I was so lost in my world that I didn't realise I was standing perfectly on my toes, glued to the spot for several moments. *screams like a banshee* I only  realised when I open my eyes and there I was, not stumbling or  falling, but balanced.

I look around as if to say to the next person, "did you see that", I did it, but no approval. Because, right there, I found my practise, *inhale, exhale* in that moment at church in the middle of service, I mastered my weakness, no more stumbling or falling, finding my practise with my intention on nothing but God *awesome feeling ever*  Before my inner goddess started dancing to this revelation,  I felt the holy spirit minster to my soul.

No matter how long it takes, you will eventually get there. Practise, practise, keep going is all it takes, you have been so focused on the end result, but not the patience that's needed in the process.

It so clear how this translates to many areas of my life and I am so incredible happy because it has been an amazing week and it can only get better. The holy spirit draws so much energy to my walk and enables me to function at a level beyond my comprehension that I am left gasping at the strength I have been able to display. I have stopped looking at my self with unbelief, but admiration and confidence that He is with me.

I write from a place of love.

Beautiful Beloved BelievedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx