Sunday 12 April 2015

Be Moved. What is your life's blueprint?

A while ago I attended a training seminar focusing on women empowerment because that is one area my heart lies among the many things I wish to accomplish with my life. After much soul searching, nothing makes sense to me, I can continue to pursue academic achievements, read thousands of articles and journal to absorb knowledge on issues that I am interested in, but nothing can ever take away the longing to connect with people on a different level by going beyond the surface into conversations that really matters. For a long time I have felt helpless, voiceless and experienced disappointment, rejection and out of sync with the big league. In fact I have been preoccupied comparing myself with others forgetting that we all have to start from somewhere with blood, tears and sweat. That big platform that I desire by just looking at other people's achievements wasn't built in a day and I can't skip chapters. Trust yourself, do the work, be prepared for rejection at every turn but make sure that every time you show up, you is on point!!

Almost five months after attending this training seminar, I still haven't opened my gift, a rolled up piece of paper tied with a skinny green ribbon. Curiosity and a desire to clear my coffee table eventually got the better of me and this happened.........right inside is this 




read the following speech from

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

I want to ask you a question, and that is: What is your life's blueprint?

Whenever a building is constructed, you usually have an architect who draws a blueprint, and that blueprint serves as the pattern, as the guide, and a building is not well erected without a good, solid blueprint.

Now each of you is in the process of building the structure of your lives, and the question is whether you have a proper, a solid and a sound blueprint.

I want to suggest some of the things that should begin your life's blueprint. Number one in your life's blueprint, should be a deep belief in your own dignity, your worth and your own somebodiness. Don't allow anybody to make you fell that you're nobody. Always feel that you count. Always feel that you have worth, and always feel that your life has ultimate significance.

Secondly, in your life's blueprint you must have as the basic principle the determination to achieve excellence in your various fields of endeavour. You're going to be deciding as the days, as the years unfold what you will do in life — what your life's work will be. Set out to do it well.


Martin Luther King. Jr. speech to students as Barrat Junior High School in Philadelphia October 26. 1967.

I am gobsmacked and this has left me fuelled up with word, heart and soul and I want to link it with some scriptures  
[John 8:36] So if the Son liberates you, then you are really and unquestionably free. Please stay with me here....reading from Joyce Meyer, New day, new you devotion

We believers are like ships that God wants to turn out to sea to sail wherever the wind and waves carry us. That sea represents the freedom we have in God, and the wind is a symbol of the Holy Spirit. But as new believers, or maturing ones, we are tied to the dock because that is the only place we can avoid becoming shipwrecked until we learn how to follow Him. When we learn to follow those inner promptings of the Holy Spirit, we can be untied from the dock and sail the seas of life under His leadership without the fear of becoming lost.

On a high between cloud nine and infinity, it is wonderful to know that my life is anchored in Christ led by the Holy Spirit, my life's blueprint. When you live in Christ truthfully, you will be liberated to value yourself, understand your worth, beautifully and wonderfully made, destined for a purpose.

What is your life blueprint?

I write from a place of peace.

Beautiful Beloved BelievedIn




No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx