Friday 6 June 2014

I sat in bed and said a simple prayer



June 6th 2014, Take my life Lord and use it in whatever way, choose me to be your vessel.
I had a very disturbing dream today. I woke up and am like what? The first verse that I found was  in Ephesians 6:11-12 "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world’s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."
Lord, my place is in your heavenly Throne of Grace, serving you in spirit & truth.
This soul does not take it for granted that You know best. In Jesus Name. 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx