Wednesday 4 June 2014

Day 3 Mercy

I am so overwhelmed and thank God for his Mercy and Grace. The way is it following me around and showing me things, the understanding as well is awesome. I really can't imagine any other life without You Lord.  
Today all I ask is for your mercy John14:14 " you may ask for anything in my name and I will do it” Dear Lord, I seek your everlasting mercy for myself and my family especially my mum to meet our needs and for your grace to reach the deepest corners of our hearts.   Signed sealed and delivered in Jesus name. 


Amen  
http://instagram.com/p/o0qEzTsuXj/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx