Monday 10 November 2014

The Quiet Challenge - TELL ALL

30DAYS30LAYERS THE QUIET CHALLENGE

Does this sound like you: You don't think you're creative. You love to create, but you don't think you are particularly talented. You don't want the people in your life to judge your creative vulnerability, so you hide it.  If you were not concerned about these things and felt free to explore and express yourself freely, what would you do?   What would you create?  What story would you tell and how would you tell it? - GG RENEE

I use to be extremely shy and maybe still recovering from owning up to what I aspire to be through my writing and that why I started blogging in the first place. I don't think I am the best writer or most inspirational person because I have always struggled with been strong, so how can I then choose to be a voice for others. I may have found it, but is it strong will enough to speak out loud and right there is where my vulnerability screams back at me. I am telling them, I am telling you and what I need to tell you is exactly what I write here. 
JOURNEY. SELF-DISCOVERY. WRITING. LEARNING. TELL ALL.
Beautiful Beloved Believed In


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx