Monday 22 September 2014

Sincerity & Power - Part 3 (Hope & a Future)


Dear Child, listen “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future….” Jeremiah 29:11
Boom boom boom…………I stumbled upon this scripture this morning and it felt like I was reading an imprint of God’s word that has always been written in my heart. In context, Jeremiah letter was written and speaking to the surviving elders among the exiles, priests, prophets and all the other people Nebuchadnezzar had carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon.
This scripture was written to a group of people in a time of exile, anxiety, fear, loneliness, etc………..Personally for me, in this month of seeking sincerity and power to overcome and dwell in the goodness of his mercy, I sometime feel like I am in exile and this word reminded me that I am not.
For I know...” When God tells you he knows, he truly knows, “…the plans I have for you
God’s plans no matter how shocking and different it might look, is not designed to hurt me or leave me in pain, it is a good thing when he is the one looking after me and making the plans “….plans to give you hope and a future”. Because He does not set out to give me the expectation of my fears (p.s I am still human), but the promises he has always spoken off concerning me.
Beautiful, Beloved, Believed In.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx