Wednesday 2 July 2014

Midnight reflection

In Him I Trust.
Be yourself always and when it isn't good enough.
Don't waste time been bitter for the things you are not, challenge yourself to be better.
I have discovered that I can't do it all on my own, no matter how hard I try.
Don't bother with humans something because we can't be trusted, even siblings betray each other, and best friends turn against each other.
But God, He never fails to fulfill His promises to cover me with all of Him.
All-knowing and seeing, He has my back always and up all day & night laying out His plans. So why would I go off on my own without seeking Him and let Him show me what is in the works, if I learn to be patient, hopeful and act out in faith like everyone else before me.
In Him I trust always whenever I look around me and someone has that something I want, I look up to my Father remembering His promise and be happy for them because I know it is a gift from God and mine is on the way. 
As always Beautiful Beloved Believed In 😘😘😘😘😘 #Faith #Hope #Love #Latenightpost #Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx