Thursday 6 November 2014

#30Layers30Days SMOTHERED

Our lives are full of demands.

We are often more occupied with what other people need from us and what we are expected to do, than we are with what we need for ourselves to the extent that we feel guilty for taking time and energy for ourselves
GG RENEE

What people and things are making it hard for you to breathe right now?

LOVE. LIFE. BURDEN. DEMAND. EXPECTATION. LE EX. SELF-CONTRADICTION. 
I tried to deal with this here, but looking back, I am finding that balance looking out for myself. Yes I serve, always on time, queen of turning up for my friends, family and can't begin to explain the tough times I have been through this year, especially the year before, sacrificing so much of my time in a relationship that was doomed.
This is a positive area of my life right now, I found a lovely happy medium and all the stuff that smothered me are begining to wither away. 
For the first time in a really long time, I can feel a steady heartbeat, generating positive energy, attracting more light and disposing of people or things that try to take too much space or time that I am saving for me, myself and I.
Time is precious, own it for yourself and breathe.

#30Layers30Days Challenge Allthemanylayers.com by GG RENEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx