Wednesday 30 July 2014

July 30th - Journey so far

This time last year, I was on a long journey away from home and going through so much that I didn't voice out. It was a 50/50, God on one side whenever I needed him and myself on the other relying on my own strength. Exactly a year on, I have this amazing confidence and joy in been 💯 with God in everything, and sometimes the 💯 I am giving might look kinda curvy but we are working on it together 😊 Lord you know what you did this morning 😜 and set me up for a perfect day in You. As always #Keke #Beautiful #Beloved #BelievedIn Also thanking you for the last day of July #PrayerProject "It is finished" 🙌  http://instagram.com/p/rEUni_MuWq/
It been incredible the experiences I have had, everything that has ever happened to me has brought me to this day, God is finally filling in the hole in my heart with confidence, joy, hope and so much more than I could ever ask for.
As always xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx