Sunday 26 July 2015

The Beloved

Morning after the day before, and the day before the day before and the sunset before the day before the day that was yesterday. In modern English, I am trying to say it has be an amazing end to the week, two and half days of phenomenal, praise, worship, service and out pour of divine power, release and continuous encounter with the voice of God at Hillsong Conference Europe 2015.  He roared like a mighty wind, shattering holds and dominions that have tied down his people for so long.

God spoke and we were listening in awe, renewed and stunned by the greatness we were experiencing in His majestic presence.  As I  entered, I prayed that Lord, I want to know You more,  just take me deeper than I already am and it was so.  More than ever, I accept that I am a vessel in this world, ready to be filled up with the greatness of God as He enables for His almighty glory and as He is, so are we in this world, (1 John 4:17) a scripture that I have over-looked so many times.

Do you know who Jesus is? Because to grasps the meaning of that scripture, we have to really know who He is.

Love, did you know that you are worth Jesus to God, and until you know Jesus, like really know Him, you might never really get this statement or what it means to be told “You are worth Jesus”…..God bless Simon Gibbs for this message in church last week Sunday. It is amazing how God is working, I mean the Holy Spirit is moving and linking every single message together.

My Jesus died on the cross for me, wounded, bruised and nailed on that cross for me, sweating blood, crying and taking it all for me. The same Jesus seated on the right hand side of God, Lion of the tribe of Judah, the almighty Alpha and Omega, beginner and finisher, bearing the multitude of sin that holds me back. The One, bringer of grace and truth that I seek, transforming lives with His love and this Jesus loves me.
The One that bought me with his body, the new High Priest who stands before the Father all day long on my behalf. Jesus bridged the gap between man and God, standing in line, pulling humanity back to its place with God.

Wait!! Did you know that we all belong to God and yet he still paid to for us to be founded in His love again! Because of Him, I can approach God with my all, no need for sacrifices and offering of grains or shedding of animal blood, Christ paid it all. Instead, I converse with my Father with a heart that has received the gift of the spirit of God, taken in by the counsel of the Holy Spirit, activating the victories that has been won by the ultimate sacrifice on the cross.

I pray you understand. I pray you confess it. I (insert name) am Worth Jesus "The Beloved", the beloved, beloved Son of God who died for me.

I write from a place of love.


Beautiful Beloved BelievedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx