Wednesday 19 November 2014

30Layers30Days - SECRET INDULGENCE



When you want to make yourself feel better, what can you do for yourself or give yourself that no one else can give you?
 
Disclaimer: I Love Chocolate, Coffee & Capri-sonne. 
For years, my weight yo yo-ed binge eating, realising what I had done to my body, I did all sorts of diets and heart-breaking morning/evening running, jogging, brisk walking and everything in between that I can dream up to make me feel good. Fast forward, with my capri-sonne loving self, coffee loving and secret chocolatey moments when no one is watching. Guess what the secret is? Inhale, hold your chest high, suck your belly button in, yes feel your core breathe and exhaleeeeee.

I PRAY! Hmm mmm, Yes I pray with my eyes closed, head bowed, shoulders down, letting it all out to God, calling him out on His promises, rejoicing in the little I have been given, praying for guidance on how to multiply, increase and sustain. No one can truly give me what I what or need but Abba because He sees, knows and hear the tiny whispers in my heart. I am calmer, lighter; even fluffy with the way I live my life because of this, praying subdues my anger, frustration bringing it back from the edge of destruction.
I READ, reading the Word in a quiet place with understanding that I will be led to receive what I need. 

What is your secret indulgence? P.s I am now a hot yoga loving sister.
BeautifulBelovedBelievedIn
 
POST PART of 30DAYS30LAYERS by ALLTHE MANYLAYERS THE QUIET CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your comments and opinions or post a link to your blog if you are a blogger as well!
Email beautifulbelovedbelievedin@gmail.com
Beautiful Beloved Believed In xxx